Scale Computing, a market leader in edge computing, virtualization and hyperconverged solutions, today announced that it has been recognized by Gartner Inc. in the Nov. 2019 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure. Scale Computing has been recognized in all editions of this Magic Quadrant since Gartner introduced it.
Gartner defines HCI as, “a category of scale-out software-integrated infrastructure that applies a modular approach to compute, network and storage on standard hardware.”
“Scale Computing was originally built for the SMB market, which is why we designed our product to be highly affordable, efficient and simple to operate. That simplicity and innovation is now being recognized across enterprises of all sizes, and it is an honor to be recognized again in this year’s Gartner Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder, Scale Computing. “It’s not just in the centralized data center that we are seeing success, distributed enterprise and edge customers are now finding value in a less complicated yet robust solution and because of this we are experiencing high customer demand. In the future, Scale Computing will continue to innovate to simplify IT operations.”
Scale Computing believes its acknowledgment validates its IT operations with its simple, innovative efficient HCI platform, HC3, which is supported by its independent peer validation via ratings, customer reviews and its five out of five-star rating through Gartner Peer Insights, as of 27 November 2019, based on 82 total ratings.
Specifically, Scale Computing customers said:
- “Looking for a hyperconverged solution? Make HC3 at the top of your list!”
- Systems Administrator in the Healthcare Industry
- “Rock-solid virtualization platform with excellent human support.”
- IT Manager in the Education Industry
- “Great implementation, even better support.”
- Systems Administrator in the Services Industry
Scale Computing believes that it is the top choice over its competitors for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency and innovation of Scale Computing HC3. Specifically:
- Simplicity - Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The simplicity of the self-healing platform, driven by automation and machine intelligence, allows Scale Computing customers to focus on other strategic projects rather than infrastructure maintenance.
- Efficiency - Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications.
- Innovation - Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
Scale Computing is poised to take advantage of this market growth and mainstream adoption of HCI technology as its solutions continue to gain momentum in the edge computing market.
For more information:
- View a complimentary copy of the complete Gartner Nov. 2019 Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure, please visit here.
- Check out Scale Computing’s customer ratings and reviews on the Gartner Peer Insights website.
Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Jeffrey Hewitt, Philip Dawson, Julia Palmer, John McArthur, 25 November 2019.
Join Scale Computing between Dec. 9-12 at the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference in Las Vegas. Scale Computing CEO and Co-Founder Jeff Ready will present, “Scale Computing: Benefits of Expanding Your Data Center to the Edge” on Wednesday, Dec. 11 at 9:15 a.m. PST in Titian 2301A.
About Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference
The Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019 provides a clear strategic direction and actionable tactics to drive infrastructure and operations change in the enterprise. Follow news from the Conference at #GartnerIO.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Scale Computing
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions. Scale Computing HC3 software eliminates the need for traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects infrastructure problems in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime. When ease-of-use, high availability, and TCO matter, Scale Computing HC3 is the ideal infrastructure platform. Read what our customers have to say on Spiceworks, TechValidate, and TrustRadius.