We are delighted to share that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, recently named Scale Computing to its 2021 Software-Defined Data Center 50 list. The annual list acknowledges technology vendors that partner with solution providers to virtualize all aspects of data center infrastructure – from storage and networking to compute and security – to truly deliver a software-centric IT solution.
CRN’s Software-Defined Data Center 50 List recognizes forward-thinking technology providers that seek to nurture, innovate, and grow the data center industry with modern, software-centric technologies. Scale Computing was selected as a premier technology supplier based on the strength of the product portfolio it offers through partners, as well as its overall standing in the IT channel.
Scale Computing’s HC3 Virtualization Platform combines servers, storage, and virtualization into a single solution to make IT infrastructure easier for organizations of every size. Whether you have one IT administrator or hundreds, our award-winning HC3 hyperconverged infrastructure eliminates complexity, lowers costs, and frees up management time.
Using an appliance-based approach to virtualization, our HC3 infrastructure solution is faster to deploy, easier to manage, and allows you to scale seamlessly as your organization grows. Even in an emergency, with the failure of hardware components or entire appliances, HC3 infrastructure lets you keep critical applications – and your entire organization – up and running.
Chosen by a panel of CRN editors each year, the list is based on feedback from solution providers in the industry, as well as the strength of the vendors’ technology portfolios, effectiveness, visibility, business and sales influence, and their impact on the channel.
We believe we are the top choice over our competitors for many customers due to the simplicity, efficiency, and innovation of the HC3 Virtualization Platform. Specifically:
- Simplicity - Scale Computing customers rave about how simple it is to implement and deploy HC3. The platform combines self-healing with intelligent automation, empowering Scale Computing customers to spend less time on infrastructure maintenance and instead focus on strategic projects to grow their business.
- Efficiency - Scale Computing HC3 eliminates the need to combine traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage from separate vendors to create a virtualized environment. The HC3 all-in-one appliance architecture makes it easy to deploy fully integrated, highly available virtualization out of the box.
- Innovation - Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. This innovation makes HC3 simple for IT teams to manage and administer.
TheSoftware-Defined Data Center 50recognition follows a plethora of recent channel award wins for Scale Computing, including:
- Marlena Fernandez being recognized for the second consecutive year on CRN’s 2021 Women of the Channel list and Channel Power 100 list
- The 2021 CRN® Storage 100 list
- A 5-Star rating in the CRN® 2021 Partner Program Guide
- Scott Mann recognized for the third consecutive year as CRN® Channel Chief
- HE150 named a 2020 CRN® Product of the Year winner
The CRN Software-Defined Data Center 50 list is featured online at www.CRN.com/SDDC50. To learn more about the HC3 Virtualization Platform, please visit: https://www.scalecomputing.com/hc3-virtualization-platform