Recently, Scale Computing launched HC3 Edge Computing Trial, a no cost 30-day trial program for qualified customers to try the new Scale Computing HE150 edge computing platform. Built specifically for multi-site deployments that need highly available infrastructure on-premises, with remote management, the HE150 can be deployed almost anywhere, without requiring a rack or server closet.
Scale Computing is offering the trial with select reseller partners from the award-winning Scale Computing Partner Community. HE150 is an innovative, right-sized, all-flash, NVMe storage-based compute appliance that delivers all of the simplicity, efficiency, and enterprise-ready virtualization associated with Scale Computing’s HC3 platform. Taking up only the space needed to stack three smartphones, the HE150 appliance also includes high availability clustering, rolling upgrades and integrated data protection.
Join the free edge trial here.
The Scale Computing HC3 Edge series brings on-premises edge computing technology with high availability and disaster recovery to remote locations at an affordable entry level cost. All edge models can be deployed quickly, managed locally or remotely, and our patented HyperCore™ technology helps find and prevent infrastructure problems in real time. Even as hardware problems arise or updates are applied, applications are always available. With the Scale Computing HC3 Edge series, organizations can run applications and process data outside centralized data centers, at the edge of their network, closest to where that data is created and utilized.
Details of the Edge Trial include:
- HC3 self-healing technology that keeps applications running
- Simplified deployment and management
- Minimal training, with no onsite IT expertise needed
- Do more with less hardware costs and fewer resources
- Single vendor support experience
- Available as a 3+ node cluster or 1 node platform
- Qualification criteria required (10+ locations)
- The trial offer is only valid in North America, United Kingdom, Benelux, Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria and South Africa
Organizational leaders interested in edge computing can sign up for the trial program here.