New Customers, Strategic Partnerships and Major Funding Fuel Scale Computing’s Growth into Global Markets
Scale Computing, a market leader in edge computing, virtualization and hyperconverged solutions, closed out a record-breaking sales year in 2018 with hundreds of new customers and successful installations, major funding and a portfolio of new partnerships that is adding fuel to the company’s blistering growth around the world.
Topping off last year’s news was significant funding from new and existing investors, a new global partnership and joint product with Lenovo for an edge infrastructure solution on Lenovo servers, and a partnership with APC by Schneider Electric to deliver the Data Center in a Box solution. These milestones are driving Scale Computing’s growth worldwide with retailers, distributed enterprises and SMBs. The company also made customers successful in its first full year of its partnership with Google on the joint hybrid-cloud solution, HC3 Cloud Unity, to move application workloads freely in the cloud or on-premises for disaster recovery.
“We have secured the financial and structural foundation to take Scale Computing’s edge computing software platform to all new levels,” said Jeff Ready, CEO and co-founder of Scale Computing. “We are proud to be recognized as the top hyperconverged solution for many organizations, as evidenced by our high ratings and reviews as a top hyperconvergence solutions provider on Gartner Peer Insights, Spiceworks, TechValidate and TrustRadius. Customers want to reduce both complexity and cost from their IT infrastructure, and Scale Computing has the proven solution to solve these customer problems and continue our worldwide growth.”
Other key partnerships formed by Scale Computing this year include:
• Ingram Micro to expand its distribution agreement to provide customers with an all-in-one hyperconverged solution across the United States and Canada.
• ALSO to integrate Scale Computing’s HC3 software with Lenovo servers to expand the use of hyperconverged solutions across Europe.
• Amnesium, a software, hardware and services provider to introduce Scale Computing to Australian federal government agencies.
• Axiz to deliver Scale Computing’s HCI solution to South Africa.
• BCDVideo to deliver turnkey hyperconverged solutions based on Scale Computing’s HC3 software to its global network of security integrators and OEM customers.
• Kokusai Sangyo Gijutsu (KSG) to expand sales in Japan. KSG, a value-added distributor and a leader in delivering IT solutions, is reselling Scale Computing’s innovative HC3 solution throughout Japan.
Scale Computing also expanded its MSP partner program with a new flexible pricing model that reduces CapEx through a per-node-per-month OpEx subscription license. The program was created to boost partner profitability and enable partners to sell additional vital services that will meet growing customer requirements around Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS), Infrastructure as-a-Service (IaaS) and Remote Management as-a-Service (RMaaS).
About Scale Computing
Scale Computing is a leader in edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions for customers around the globe. Scale Computing’s HC3 software eliminates traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. Using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce, making it the ideal application platform for distributed enterprises, global retailers, and SMBs alike.
Scale Computing Brings Ease of Use, Improved Efficiency and Rapid Disaster Recovery to the Manufacturing Sector in the US and UK