Years ago, cloud computing changed our idea of digital agility. Organizations augmented or replaced traditional data centers with cloud environments. In turn, they enjoyed better access to the right amount of computer resources when they needed them, while saving time and money. Now, as we increasingly see containerized applications moving out of the cloud and on to the edge, users need a way to reap the benefits of edge while still leveraging the tooling they’ve grown to love in the cloud.
In this Video Meet Up, you'll learn:
- The lifecycle manage of all software layers in an automated fashion
- Monitor and observe infrastructure and applications across all layers and locations
- Succeed at the edge, while reutilizing mainstream cloud tooling
- Expert guests will discuss how the Avassa and Scale Computing partnership addresses the challenges of edge computing with a cloud operating model, to fast-track the containerization of the edge.
- Mitch Etchason, Product Manager, Scale Computing
- Carl Moberg, CTO and CoFounder, Avassa
- Tom Gardner, Store Iot Lead, Lowes Companies
- Jeff Grettler, Global Director of IT Operations, Spiceworks Ziff Davis>