Scale Computing Platform is a hyperconverged infrastructure solution that requires 1GbE or 10GbE networking.* Whether you have the existing networking in place or are adding/upgrading networking to support your new SC//HyperCore system, the Network Configuration Service is designed to assist you.
Our knowledgeable SC//Engineer will provide guidance and configuration assistance with two switches per Network Configuration service to ensure you are able to seamlessly connect your environment to the SC//HyperCore system. The Network Configuration Service includes knowledge transfer to make sure you not only understand the requirements for the networking installation and configuration of your SC//HyperCore system but also the best practices and considerations for future networking growth with your SC//HyperCore system.
- Language: English Only
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM EDST
- Total Deliverable Service Time: 30 Minutes; 60 Minutes
Network Pre-Planning — 30 Minutes (Remote Call)
- Environment review and networking planning call
- Best practices overview
- Knowledge transfer
Network Configuration — 60 Minutes (Remote Call)
- Remote configuration of 1GbE or 10GbE Switch(es)*
- The configuration of switches to work within existing networking infrastructure including VLANs, Spanning Tree, logging, and other basic switch functions
- Setup of high availability networking for multiple switches (if applicable)
Questions & Answers — 10 Minutes (Remote Call)
- Any remaining questions regarding the Network Configuration
*Switches must be on the recommended list