Ensure virtual machines (VMs) running on Scale Computing HyperCore stay online during manual memory upgrades with the Zero Downtime Memory Upgrade Service. SC//HyperCore’s resiliency allows a Scale Computing Engineer to safely modify each node running SC//HyperCore into maintenance mode prior to powering down the node — ensuring that end-users continue their workflows during the upgrade without interruption.
This service is provided remotely via phone and email throughout the process. Kicked off with a scheduled planning call, the team will review the steps, delivery times, and communication expectations for a successful upgrade process.
- Language: English Only
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM EDST
- Total Deliverable Services Time: Variable (dependent on quantity)
Planning Call — 30 Minutes (Remote Call)
- Review process steps
- Confirm delivery timelines
- Agree on communication expectations
Memory Upgrade — (Delivery based on Planning Call)
- Safe evacuation of VMs
- Powering down of individual nodes
- Review of conditions
- Re-population of VMs
- Final System Health Check after all upgrades