The Remote Installation Service facilitates a first-class installation and guidance for your new Scale Computing HyperCore system. SC//HyperCore is easy to install and configure; simplicity is part of our design. In fact, our engineers and customers can get a cluster up and running with live VMs in under an hour.
The Remote Installation Service is provided by an experienced Scale Computing Engineer over the phone. The service includes two scheduled calls. The first call is an initial planning and prerequisites call, while the second call provides installation assistance.
- Language: English Only
- Scheduling: Monday-Friday 6AM-6PM EDST
- Total Deliverable Service Time: 30-120 Minutes
Pre-Installation — 30 Minutes (Remote Call)
- Guidance with basic network connectivity when using a compatible switch
- Pre-Installation checklist with an engineer
- Environmental check with an engineer
- User Interface walkthrough video access confirmed
Installation — 30-90 Minutes (based on Node quantity) (Remote Call)
- System initialization and registration of the new system
- First-time VM creation training when a Microsoft Windows operating system ISO file is provided by the customer
- Guidance regarding the Installation process, web interface, or VM creation